If a picture is worth a thousand words, just imagine how powerful it is when students use video to share what they learn. That’s why we’re excited to partner with WeVideo to give away a video project kit for every student in your class.
WeVideo is a video-creation app that encourages kids to think creatively and build confidence and connection in the classroom. Plus, it’s fun and easy for all grade levels and subjects!
The winning teacher will receive a class set of video project kits worth approximately $4,500 that includes:
- 35 portable, professional, studio-quality microphones
- 35 ring lights with tripods
- 35 green screens (9′ x 10′ fabric backdrops)
- 35 seats to WeVideo for Schools (through December 31, 2023)
- 35 stainless-steel thermal water bottles
Here are just a few of the projects your students can easily create with their video kits:
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on October 3, 2022.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 5, 2022.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winner and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Winner receives video project kit for every student in the classroom, including: 35 compact, portable, professional studio-quality microphones (product description); 35 ring lights with tripods (product description); 35 stainless-steel thermal water bottles (product description); 35 green screen 9' x 10' fabric backdrops (product description); 35 seats of WeVideo for Schools through December 31, 2023 (approximate value $4,500).
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.