If a picture is worth a thousand words, just imagine how powerful it is when students use video to share what they learn. That’s why we’re excited to partner with WeVideo to give away a video project kit for every student in your class.
WeVideo is a video-creation app that encourages kids to think creatively and build confidence and connection in the classroom. Plus, it’s fun and easy for all grade levels and subjects!
The winning teacher will receive a class set of video project kits worth approximately $4,500 that includes:
- 35 portable, professional, studio-quality microphones
- 35 ring lights with tripods
- 35 green screens (9′ x 10′ fabric backdrops)
- 35 seats to WeVideo for Schools (through December 31, 2023)
- 35 stainless-steel thermal water bottles
Here are just a few of the projects your students can easily create with their video kits: