If you’re looking to easily complete all of your teacher professional development online this year, we’ve got you covered! We’ve teamed up with Texas A&M University to provide you with a chance to win PD that fits into your busy schedule. Choose bit-size snippets with over 150 hours available with new content added every month to cover your requirements. Easily track your progress with high-quality, current content that puts research-based PD at your fingertips anytime you want. Enter for a chance to stream all of the PD you need this year with Texas A&M University’s on-demand PD programs.
100 first place winners will receive:
Top-Class All Course Bundle which features:
- Educational Fellows Leadership Academy: 6 different academies for educational leaders, each including 4 sessions on topics such as decision making, stress management, SEL and more.
- Educational Institutes: Webinars on critical education topics such as peer coaching, family engagement, and mentoring techniques.
- Tech Time: Technology applications sessions teaching skills in Google Suite, Canva, Zoom, and more.
75 second place winners will receive:
Access to Educational Institutes
50 third place winners will receive:
Access to Educational Fellows Leadership Academy
- Prize Package(s)
- Top-Class All Course Bundle
- Access to Educational Institutes
- Access to the Educational Fellows Leadership Academy
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Sept 30, 2021.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 5, 2021.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners. WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only.
- All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One hundred (100) Grand prize winners will each receive a Texas A&M University ELRC Top- Class All Course Bundle. Seventy-five (75) Runner up winners will each receive a Texas A&M University ELRC Top-Class Institute Bundle. Fifty (50) Third place prize winners will each receive a Texas A&M University ELRC Fellows Bundle. Total Prize Value is $5,000.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.