We’ve found a fun way to engage K–12 students in hands-on STEAM learning: Ozobot! Ozobot is STEAM made simple, and we’ve teamed up with them to give away an Evo Classroom Kit to one winner and an Evo Educator Entry Kit to five runners-up.
This giveaway comes just at the right time. Whether you’re looking for a way to celebrate the Hour of Code™ or simply looking for a way to incorporate more STEAM learning into your curriculum, Ozobot is the way to go. Ozobot offers users two ways to code, online and offline. Students can begin coding screen free, with the stroke of a marker. It’s that easy! Or students can learn to visually program Ozobot with OzoBlockly.
We love Ozobot because:
- Ozobot offers not one but two ways to code. You can code screen free, with markers or stickers, or you can practice visual programming with OzoBlockly.
- Ozobot is STEAM made simple. You can use either one of Ozobot’s robots, Evo or Bit, with students in grades K–12.
- The lessons and training provided with Ozobot along its incredible certifications for educators make Ozobot stand out from the crowd!
Not sure you’re ready for coding in the classroom? Don’t worry! You can teach yourself how to use Ozobot with your students in no time with EasyStart Educator Bot Camp. And once you’re ready, you can use any of the 150+ STEAM lessons for students K–12 in the Ozobot Lesson Library.
What are you waiting for? Get your name in the entry mix now!
|(1) Grand prize winner will receive an Evo Classroom Kit with, which includes:
(Prize valued at over $1200.)
- 12 Evo robots
- Educator's Guide
- 12 Color Code Charts
- OzoBlockly Get Started Guide
- Tips Sheet
- Log Sheet
- Ozobot Drivers Ed Activity
- 20 student certificates
- 2 multiport USB chargers
- 12 DIY skins
- Evo storage case
- Classroom kit bin
- Sunglasses and other Ozobot swag
|(5) Runner-up prize winners will each receive an Evo Educator Entry Kit, which includes:
(Prize valued at over $110.)
- 1 Evo robot
- 1 charging cable
- 4 color-code markers
- 1 Educator Bot Camp
Back to top
|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K–12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program, and OZOBOT is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
|Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. central standard time on January 3, 2019.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
|Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by January 10, 2019.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One (1) Grand Prize Winner receives an EVO CLASSROOM KIT (12 robots) plus $25 Ozobot gift certificate, t-shirt, slap bracelet, and sunglasses – total value $1250; and five (5) runners up each receive an EVO Educator Entry Kit – a total value $82.50 each.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
|General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.