Want to put your best teacher self forward in 2019? Fellowes and WeAreTeachers are giving away a Fellowes laminator, binding machine, and shredder! They’re just the tools you need to calm the chaos and protect your amazing work. Present your most awesome teacher self to your students and colleagues with these three peace-of-mind powerhouses!
Enter to win today to brighten up your holidays. You’ll be classroom ready and prepped for the new year. Take your organizational and professional style up a notch.
About the Prizes
The grand prize winner will receive a Saturn3i 125 laminator, along with the Pulsar+ comb binding machine, and a 79Ci shredder. The second-prize winner will receive the shredder, and the third-prize winner will receive the binding machine.
The Fellowes Saturn™3i 125 Laminator with Pouch Starter Kit will bring your laminating dreams to life! With the included laminated starter kit, you’ll be off and laminating hall passes, anchor charts, motivational posters, chore signs, calendars, and, oh yeah, holiday decorations! Your documents and perishable papers will get a major upgrade in protection for a beautiful, longer lifespan.
The Fellowes Powershred® 79Ci 100% Jam Proof Cross-Cut Shredder is a handy tool for disposing confidential paperwork from parents and administrators. You’ll definitely have peace of mind knowing you have a tool that keeps vital information safe.
Its jam-proof technology keeps the process frustration free. And for safety, its SafeSense technology stops shredding when hands touch the paper entry.
(Fun fact: Fellowes invented the first personal shredder!)
The Fellowes Pulsar™+ 300 Comb Binding Machine w/ Starter Kit is perfect for the teacher who needs a small-space binding machine that packs a top-quality punch. It punches up to 20 sheets at once, and it will bind 300 sheets at a time. Your presentations, workbooks, and guides will thank you. Bind to impress!
Enter Now for Your Chance to Win!
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive a Fellowes Saturn3i 125 Laminator, Fellowes Pulsar+ Binding Machine, and a Fellowes 79Ci Shredder. (Prize valued at $1099.97.)
- One (1) second-place prize winner will receive a Fellowes 79Ci Shredder. (Prize valued at $569.99.)
- One (1) third-place prize winner will receive a Fellowes Pulsar + Binding Machine. (Prize valued at $249.99.)
Back to top
|No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. WeAreTeachers is the official administrator of this program and Fellowes is the Sponsor. Employees of WeAreTeachers or the Sponsor and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
|Entry Rules and Agreements
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on December 31, 2018
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
|Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by January 5, 2019.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive a Fellowes Saturn3i 125 Laminator, Fellowes Pulsar+ Binding Machine, and a Fellowes 79Ci Shredder. (Prize valued at $1099.97.) One (1) second-place prize winner will receive a Fellowes 79Ci Shredder. (Prize valued at $569.99.) One (1) third-place prize winner will receive a Fellowes Pulsar+ Binding Machine. (Prize valued at $249.99.)
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
|General Program and Rules & Terms
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.