Critical thinking is one of those skills that empowers students like no other, but it can be a little tricky to teach. Equipped with critical thinking skills, students can succeed in school and throughout life! In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, Mentoring Minds is giving away everything you need to make your school a place where critical thinking thrives.
One grand prize winner will win the following for every teacher in their school:
A one-year subscription to the Mentoring Minds Resource Library, a new mobile app where all your favorite resources like printable vocabulary cards and graphic organizers are available. All entrants can download the app today to start a free 14-day trial!
One copy of Critical Thinking in the Classroom
One Think Up! Foundations flipchart
One Depth of Knowledge/Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy wheel
One Accommodations wheel
One classroom poster of the 9 Traits of Critical Thinking
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on May 31, 2020.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by June 8, 2020.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winner and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winner. Fulfillment of prizes will be shipped to one address only.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a prize package that includes one of the following for each teacher in the winner’s school (not to exceed 100 teachers): Access to the Mentoring Minds App, Critical Thinking in the Classroom: A Practitioner’s Guide, ThinkUp! Foundations Flipchart, Depth of Knowledge/Revised Bloom’s Taxonomy Wheel, Accommodations Wheel, 9 Traits of Critical Thinking Poster (Total Value $4,992)
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.