Good news, Illinois teachers! Our friends at Meemic know you’re spending a lot on your classroom right now, and they want to help! They’re giving away $100 Amazon gift cards to five lucky teachers who submit their email right here.
And here’s the best part: Meemic can help you save even MORE money with educator-exclusive savings on your car and home insurance. Just click here to get your free quote.
And good luck this school year! You’ve got this!
- Prize Package(s)
- All entries must be submitted using the online form or be received by mail by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on October 21, 2019. Mail in entries should be sent to WeAreTeachers, ATTN: Gift Card Giveaway, 6 Armstrong Road Ste 301, Shelton, CT 06484, and include your name, complete address, phone number and email address.
- Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- All entrants must be legal residents of Illinois with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
- Each entrant may only submit one completed form.
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the WeAreTeachers website by October 24, 2019.
- All published prizes from the Sponsor are fulfilled by the Sponsor and are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is responsible for contacting winners and fulfilling all other related prizes directly to the winners.
- WeAreTeachers and its Sponsors make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Prizing: Five lucky teachers will each receive a $100 Amazon.com gift card.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor reserve the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- WeAreTeachers and the program Sponsor are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- WeAreTeachers and the Sponsor retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Connecticut shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Connecticut shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Connecticut. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
- Sponsor, prize providers, promotion agencies and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for any injury, losses, harm, damages, costs and/or expenses arising from this Sweepstakes and its administration.