Could air pollutants be lingering in the classrooms of your school? Without proper air circulation, allergens, dust particles, and airborne viruses could be affecting the function of your classroom. Did you know dust and allergens from poor air quality could be the cause of unwanted coughs? Or even decreased student focus and attentiveness?
A Fellowes air purifier provides much-needed extra protection especially during cold and flu season, when those sniffly noses and sore throats start to crop up.
Enter the Fellowes Clean Air for Classrooms Giveaway for your chance to win an AeraMax Air Purifier with H13 True HEPA filtration to optimize the indoor air quality in your classroom. Air purification systems from Fellowes can help capture 99.95% of those unwanted air particles and remove classroom odors.*
100 classrooms will win an air purifier from Fellowes!
- 100 winners will each receive either the AeraMax SE Air Purifier (covering 915 square feet) or the AeraMax SV Air Purifier (covering 1,500 square feet), depending on classroom size.**
How can an air purifier help my classroom?
- Improved indoor air quality increases productivity and improves mental tasks such as concentration and recall in both adults and children
- Allergy protection with H13 True HEPA Filtration can help eliminate irritating air particles.
- A carbon air filter provides active odor elimination.
- Smart sensor technology monitors air quality and makes automatic adjustments 24×7 – no manual interaction needed