Blue Apple projects help teachers introduce real-world problems that kids must solve. They are easily adaptable for grades 3-8, meet cross-curricular standards, and come with EVERYTHING you need. (You read that right!)
Intrigued? Forty teachers will win a Blue Apple project of their choice, for their entire class! It doesn’t matter when your school is back in session—enter now and the project will be waiting for you when you’re back with your kids.
With each Blue Apple project, you’ll get:
- Instant lifetime access to online resources and a snail-mail box of supplies shipped to your door
- Videos and contact information for topic experts
- Real-world-connections aligned to cross-curricular content standards
- Opportunities to connect with other classrooms doing the same project (how cool?!)
- Practical instructional strategies for you to use beyond the project
- Access to a project coach…a real person!
- Plus, anyone who enters will get access to a free digital PBL unit: Prevent the Spread. It’s a great option for distance learning that your students can use remotely to understand how germs spread, and how they can make a difference by creating their own public service announcement. Simply fill out the entry form to the right and you’ll get instant access!
Take a look at how other teachers across the country have used the Blue Apple projects in their classrooms.