Everyone loves a good laugh, so when the tension is high (test time, anyone?) and you want to get your students to relax, why not pull out one of our favorite animal jokes for kids?
From chickens to sharks, lions to monkeys … we’ve got something for all your animal lovers.
1. How do bees get to school?
By school buzz!
2. Why are teddy bears never hungry?
They are always stuffed.
3. What did the dog say when he sat on sandpaper?
4. What is black and white and red all over?
A sunburned zebra.
5. How do you fit more pigs on your farm?
Build a sty-scraper!
6. Where do cows go for entertainment?
To the moo-vies.
7. What dog keeps the best time?
A watch dog.
8. Why do sharks live in saltwater?
Because pepper makes them sneeze!
9. What do you call a horse that lives next door?
10. What kind of snake would you find on a car?
A windshield viper!
11. Why are monkeys terrible storytellers?
Because they only have one tail.
12. Why did the snake cross the road?
To get to the other ssssssside.
13. Where do famous dragons go after they retire?
The hall of flame.
14. Why are dogs like phones?
Because they have collar IDs.
15. Why are fish so smart?
Because they live in schools.
16. What do you get if you cross fireworks with a duck?
17. How does a lion greet the other animals in the field?
“Pleased to eat you.”
18. What is a cat’s favorite dessert?
19. What fish only swims at night?
20. What do fish do at football games?
21. What do you get when you cross a snake and a pie?
22. Where do milkshakes come from?
23. What do you call a dog with a fever?
A hot dog.
24. Where did the sheep go on vacation?
25. How do you make a cow float?
Root beer, ice cream, a cherry, and a cow.
26. What kind of bird works at a construction site?
27. What does a fish say after sharing a new idea?
Let minnow what you think.
28. What do you call an alligator who solves mysteries?
29. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
30. Why don’t leopards play hide-and-seek?
They’re always spotted.
31. What did the farmer call the cow that had no milk?
An udder failure.
32. What sound do porcupines make when they kiss?
33. What happened when the lion ate the comedian?
He felt funny.
34. Why is a fish easy to weigh?
Because it has its own scales.
35. Why did the chicken cross the road?
To show everyone he wasn’t chicken.
What are your favorite animal jokes for kids? Share them in the comments below.
Want even more jokes for your students? We’ve got them on numerous topics including math jokes, history jokes, science jokes, grammar jokes, and music jokes.
And be sure to subscribe to our newsletters to be the first to see more humor posts.