With summer finally creeping in, we’re celebrating teachers for all of the hard work that went into this past year. Take it from some of the best—the unforgettable ’90s characters we all love—teaching is in a league of its own.
Here are twelve times the ’90s thought they were a teacher.
1. When that one persistent student just won’t budge.
2. When you are just oh-so proud of your awesome class who kicked butt on their test.
3. When it’s just one of those days.
4. When you have a GREAT parent-teacher conference.
5. When you’re grateful for holiday break.
6. But you’re even more grateful for summer break.
7. When you nail a lesson plan.
9. When you wish you could un-hear what you just accidentally overheard.
9. When you don’t even care what your students think about you.
10. When you honestly can’t keep up with the kids’ style these days.
11. When you’re tired. Just so terribly tired, and you just remembered that one thing you forgot to do.
12. When you’re downright happy because despite the struggles, being a teacher is the best job in the world.