Strategies for Writers is a complete writing and grammar program that prepares all students to be confident, proficient, and effective 21st century writers, ready for college and career.
As the first writing and grammar program written to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS), Strategies for Writers teaches students the strategies they need to
• thoughtfully communicate and support opinions (opinion or argument writing).
• efficiently examine complex ideas (informative/explanatory writing).
• thoroughly convey experiences and events—both real and imagined (narrative writing).
The program’s unique, integrated instructional approach teaches students to apply the six traits of writing at every step of the writing process—across CCSS text types and genres and across the curriculum. This approach
• meets 100% of the Common Core Writing Standards.
• is easy to use.
• promotes collaboration.
• offers flexible grammar instruction and practice.
• prepares students for high-stakes tests.
Learn more and request a sample on the Zaner-Bloser website.